It would be safe to say that dear Santa receives more mail than just about anyone else on this earth. In fact, if the question were asked, I'm sure that over half of those surveyed would say they have written at least once to the jolly, old elf sometime in their life.
Your assignment in this creative writing prompt is to write one more letter, addressed to the North Pole. I'm sure that you're mature enough by now not to ask silly questions about his actual existence, or, how he manages to slide down the chimney. Just a heart-felt letter of thanks and appreciation along with an update on how things are going for you this year would be much appreciated.
Oh... and it probably wouldn't hurt for you to give him a heads-up on what it is you're really interested in getting for Christmas this year.
Word Bank - North Pole; letter; elves; wish list; deserve; good deeds; workshop; lump of coal; special instructions; hints; appreciate; generous; true-believer;
May we prompt you?
1. Write about your first encounter with Mr. White Beard himself.
2. Write a persuasive paragraph convincing your friend that the Man in Red is for real (or not).
3. So you haven't been perfect this year, let's hear your best argument for still getting everything you've asked for.
4. Don't believe in the whole "Night before Christmas" story? Which parent is more likely to remember (and act upon) your well placed hints.
5. The North Pole is looking for a technology upgrade to their letter writing process. Got any ideas?
6. Write a letter to the North Pole on behalf of your Mom and Dad.