Here's your chance to weigh in on a hot button issue commonly referred to as the "great homework debate".
Some believe that:
* 6 hours of school work is enough
* kids need time to be kids
* Homework takes away from other equally important activities
* Having to monitor it makes life more difficult for parents
While others feel that homework:
* helps parents know what their child is learning ... or not!
* prepares students for high school and college
* teaches kids responsibility
* is a good habit and should be developed early
Which side of the debate do you favor? Make sure that you support your position with specific details and examples that might help persuade others to join your cause.
May we prompt you?