Congratulations, you're the star attraction of a featured "cover story" article, to be published nationwide. It's all about you "living the dream".
How did you "make it big", and what is the unnamed magazine that will soon have your big smile plastered all over it? In addition to being famous (for whatever it was that you accomplished), it just so happens that you're a first class writer. For this reason, the magazine has requested that your story be written from a "first person point of view". That would be from inside your little (big) head.
Don't forget, this is creative fiction we're talking about. Dreams do come true! Your only restriction will be the limits imposed by your own imagination.
Word Bank - fame; fortune; celebrity status; photo shoot; paparazzi; movie; security guards; interviews; autobiography; book deal; limousine; chauffeur; personal secretary; private jet; Hollywood;
May we prompt you?
1. How would you maintain your privacy if most of the world recognized your face?
2. Would you rather achieve global fame because of your athletic ability, Hollywood looks, or political power? Explain.
3. How would you protect yourself and loved ones from the press, paparazzi, and autograph hounds?
4. Would you prefer fame with very little money, or privacy with billions of dollars? Why?
5. Describe the magazine that would feature your story and the cover designed for your image.
6. What would you enjoy most (and least) about being famous?